Windows 7 Multiple BSODs Per Week.. Help

Michael Cutugno

Over the past couple of months I have been getting blue screens a few times a week. Attached I have a screenshot from bluescreenview giving an overview, as well as each minidump file and info on my RAM from CPUZ. I have also included my msinfo32 extract file for reference.

Any suggestions on what could be causing the varying BSODs? Is it likely a hardware or software issue? Things I have already tried:

1. Clean windows install (bluescreens persisted, could be a driver I re installed or hardware issue)
2. New Antivirus Program (cleaned out symantec using the utility available thinking that was the culprit, it was not).
3. New Ram / Adjusting Ram speed, voltage, timings / Changing RAM Slots
4. New processor in system (upgraded to phenom II 1100t)
4. New hard drive (upgraded to SSD for Christmas)
5. Updating all system drivers / video card drivers
6. Swapping video card

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• bluescreenview.JPG
    bluescreenview.JPG
    320.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Minidump.rar
    541 KB · Views: 204
  • slot3.JPG
    slot3.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 340
  • slot4.JPG
    slot4.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 284
  • sysinfo.txt
    425.9 KB · Views: 469
Hi Michael and Welcome to The Forum.

Looking at your dump files, there is nothing jumping out at me. However, random stop error codes can indicate hardware issues.

Download, burn to disc and run the Microsoft Standalone Security Sweeper. Runs independent of your system, just make sure you have your CD/DVD Drive as the first boot option in your bios.

Then run sfc /scannow to ensure your system files integrity.

If overclocking anything, reset to the defaults.

Some hardware tests you should be prepared to run: Starting with the easiest.

Last edited:
And please re-run CPUz and post snip images of all Tabs as well as all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Thanks You.
Randy

Back