Windows 7 my games won't start on windows 7

gamer88

i have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and i have installed game but game won't start
also i installed another and i get same...
please help :(

If I may ask what game/s you have installed and you've try to run/play ? because I have windows 7 ultimate 64-bit and I don't have that kind of problem(just with one particularly game but it's solved now) I'm playing every game and I have plenty.

Last edited:
Hi

Yes tell us what games you are having problems with.

The only one I had problems with was The Witcher in 64 bit (it ran fine in 32 bit) but there is now a patch that solves that.
Everything else works that I have tried, even my old Tomb Raider games from the 90s.

Mike

Hi! if you haven't your problem solved yet, you may try(if your games you trying to install are old) to install and run in compatibility mode in windows xp sp. 3or sp.2 or if they are very old try 98 me or 2000 but xp mode usually always get the job done.To install and run, right click on setup.exe/game.exe then click properties click compatibility select one of the modes.
I hope this will help you best of luck

i try to play football manager 2011 but when i want start game nothing happen..NOTHING i don't now reason...i already try every thing...a lot of people on internet have same problem and there on solution yet...i think that only solution is install xp :S i also try play battlefield company 2 but i can't...

Well I don't know about football 2011...(I'm sorry i never play similar games) but battlefield bad company 2(if this is the game) is running on my windows 7 ultimate 64 which it should not be a problem to run on your 32bit windows, check your hardware configuration if you meet or not the minimum requirements for the game/s. I have intel quadcore Q6600(2.4 GHz slightly overclocked), ati radeon 4870 series-512GDDR5 and 4 gig ram and Battlefield 2 is running smoothly without problem.
What I'm trying to say that maybe your windows 7 isn't your problem and you should not replacing it with windows xp or you may install both os in your pc xp and win.7

Last edited:
I've read it just now(in forum ea) about your graphic card if could or couldn't play battlefield 2, most of people agree that is not supported for this game(sorry) and if your processor is one core I highly doubt it that you will play battlefield 2, there is one particular program though(this is not spam) called game booster you may try it if there gonna be some improvements, also you may overclock your processor and your graphic card but if you don't know what you are doing I'm not recommending such action.

Last edited:
[langtitle=nl]Re: my games won't start on windows 7[/langtitle]

[lang=nl]Ik heb problemen met spel combat arms eu

als ik inlog dan speel ik en dan lagg ik heel vaak
dat is het vastlopen en dan dood zijn is lagg
ik weet niet wat ik hier aan kan veranderen

Statts PC

Platform : Intel Calpella
Mainboard : Acer Aspire 7741
Chipset : Intel HM55
Processor : Intel Pentium P6000 @ 1955MHz
Physical Memory : 3072MBDDR3-SDRAM
Video Card : Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Hard Disk : Western Digital WD2500BEVT-22A23T0 (250GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30N
Monitor Type : AUO - 17 inches
Network Card : Broadcom NetLink BCM57780 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
Network Card : Atheros Communications AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCIe)
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition Media Center 6.01.7600 (64-bit)
DirectX : Version 11.00
Windows Performance Index : 4.9 on 7.9[/lang]

Back