My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

jamievenna

Hello. Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
Help pls!!

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know Link Removed - Invalid URL.

Last edited:
Apple provides for easy syncing of data from your Mac to your iDevice, but not the other way around. For that, there are many 3rd party solutions, part freeware/donationware, part shareware/commercial. You could search web sites like MacUpdate for iPhone sync or some such to get an idea of your options, but that will require some work digging through the results.

Hello. Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
Help pls!!
All contacts stored in any iPhone can be easily transferred to Mac using iPhone to Mac Transfer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom