Windows 7 My online game is having great ping

eriksos

i have use windows 7 in 15 days with no problem in online game and now i cant play my online game couse of my ping. att frist 15days i have ping in all online game about 50 and now i have 1000. I have try with my old com with same LAN it show it have 50 ping on same game that i try on win7. Can some one help me ?

Solution
It seems like you are experiencing a sudden increase in ping while playing online games on Windows 7. A significant jump from 50 to 1000 ping can indeed disrupt your gaming experience. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to address this issue:

Troubleshooting Steps:​

1. Check for Background Programs:
    • Ensure that there are no background programs consuming excessive bandwidth while playing the game. Close unnecessary applications to free up bandwidth.
    []Restart Your Modem/Router:
    • Sometimes, simply restarting your modem and router can help in stabilizing your internet connection.
    [
    ]Update Network Drivers:
    • Make sure that your network drivers are up to date...
It seems like you are experiencing a sudden increase in ping while playing online games on Windows 7. A significant jump from 50 to 1000 ping can indeed disrupt your gaming experience. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to address this issue:

Troubleshooting Steps:​

1. Check for Background Programs:
    • Ensure that there are no background programs consuming excessive bandwidth while playing the game. Close unnecessary applications to free up bandwidth.
    []Restart Your Modem/Router:
    • Sometimes, simply restarting your modem and router can help in stabilizing your internet connection.
    [
    ]Update Network Drivers:
    • Make sure that your network drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause network issues.
    []Check for Windows Updates:
    • Ensure that your Windows 7 system is up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft. Updates can sometimes address network-related issues.
    [
    ]Disable Windows Updates While Gaming:
    • Windows updates running in the background can consume bandwidth and affect your ping. Temporarily disable Windows updates while gaming.
    []Test Your Connection:
    • Perform a speed test to check your internet connection's speed and stability. This can help you identify if the issue is with your connection.
    [
    ]Reset TCP/IP Stack:
    • You can reset the TCP/IP stack on your Windows 7 system to refresh network settings. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command:
      Code:
       netsh int ip reset
    []Check Firewall Settings:
    • Verify that your firewall settings are not blocking the game's connection. Add the game to the firewall exception list if needed.
    [
    ]Consider Hardware Issues:
    • If none of the software solutions work, there might be a hardware issue with your network adapter or LAN port. Consider checking with a technician if this is the case. By following these steps, you can troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the increase in ping that you are experiencing while playing online games on Windows 7. If the issue persists, consider consulting with your ISP or a professional for further assistance.

Solution