Windows 7 Need Help!- Graphics Card Not Detected

xXjordzaXx

Hi, can anyone please help me with my problem. My desktop PC was recently upgraded with a new ATI Radeon HD 4670 and all that shows up when I check the sytem is the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter when I have the graphic card installed and fitted. I have already downloaded the drivers for my actual graphics card but nothing happened. Any Ideas?

System Specs:
Asus Vintage P4S800-MX with Windows 7
Intel Pentium 4 2.53MHz
ATI Radeon HD 4670 1GB
1024mb RAM

I am using the same card you have on my Win7 32 bit system. In your motherboard BIOS you need to configure the settings to detect the card and disable on board if you were using on board previously or check to see if the BIOS is seeing this card. Since I do not know what system you are using I cannot tell you exactly how to get into the MOBO BIOS.

Also go into your device settings under my computer and see if the card is being detected.

If you can give me a bit more info such as what make and model computer I can help you. Since this is a PCI Express card I need to know the make and model of the computer is or if you built the computer yourself the motherboard name, model and version.

It is an AGP card and I will try your suggestion, but if it doesn't work i'll have to try something else, thanks for the replies.

System Specs:
Asus Vintage(not sure) P4S800 Motherboard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom