Need working Windows 7 (x86) drivers for Asus m2npv-mx SoundMAX ADI AD1986A

I have next problem..

The latest versions od Win 7 x86 (6.1.7600.16385) comes with integrate SoundMAX ADI AD1986A drivers but the problem is that my MIC and LINE IN in out of function..there is no way to make it work!
I try MIC BOOST and everithing but it won't work.
Same with the LINE IN.

The LINE OUT is OK and working.
I try VISTA driver but my WIN7 reject the instalation,then try to instal like driever upgrade, and win7 accept it, but in a next boot I have BSOD and must use RESTORE POINT!

Can someone post here the working (tested) link with SoundMAX ADI AD1986A driver for WIN7?
Thx!

iroken22

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Try running the windows vista driver install in vista compatibility mode. To do this right click on the install file go to properties>Compatibility. Set the compatibility to windows vista. See if that helps!!!

Try running the windows vista driver install in vista compatibility mode. To do this right click on the install file go to properties>Compatibility. Set the compatibility to windows vista. See if that helps!!!
Yes it help Thank you very much!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.