Windows 7 nero vision

kellydangerou1

windows 7 build 7201 dosent like nero ver 9 nero vision wont work asking for patent anybody recommend any other programs that will do the same job as nero

I use Imgburm for my burning needs. It's freeware. If I need to encode video I use ConvertXtoDVD. It's not free but it works very well. Both work fine for me on W7.

I hate Nero. It's resource hogging bloatware. The only one I hate worse is Roxio.

I use Imgburm for my burning needs. It's freeware. If I need to encode video I use ConvertXtoDVD. It's not free but it works very well. Both work fine for me on W7.

I hate Nero. It's resource hogging bloatware. The only one I hate worse is Roxio.

I beg to differ.. Nero CAN be a resource hog but this is easily remedied by not installing everything that comes with it.. ;) I usually only install Nero Burning Rom, Nero Label Creator, and Nero Recode.. NOTHING else and it makes a noticable difference.. I also run msconfig after installing Nero and make sure nothing is set to start up automatically.. :) I find by doing that and only installing a fraction of the full software suite, nero uses very few resources and runs like a champ..

I definitely agree with you about Roxio though, Absolute garbage!..

I beg to differ.. Nero CAN be a resource hog but this is easily remedied by not installing everything that comes with it.. ;) I usually only install Nero Burning Rom, Nero Label Creator, and Nero Recode.. NOTHING else and it makes a noticable difference.. I also run msconfig after installing Nero and make sure nothing is set to start up automatically.. :) I find by doing that and only installing a fraction of the full software suite, nero uses very few resources and runs like a champ..

I definitely agree with you about Roxio though, Absolute garbage!..

I agree. Nero is terrible for bloat. Still think the Burning Rom is the best burning software out there, which is why its the only program I install from Nero's suite.

yep always do a custom install myself...burning rom,vision,recode.....i would use nero micro(burning rom & express) but i use recode a lot....only use nerovision if i want a fancy menu otherwise i use convertxtodvd.i,ve tried alternatives to nero like ashampoo but always come back to nero 8...i think nero 9 is buggy i loaded a movie in nerovision and it said the movie was 33days22hrs18mins long......now i,ve watched some long movies but none that long....movie was 1hr33mins.

I agree, I don't know what they did when making Nero 9 but it just plain sucks in comparison to Nero 8.. ;) Buggy, slow, crashes often.. just all around a sh!tty app...

Nero 8 is the best Burning software i have used, although you HAVE to do a custom install to avoid the bloat.

UGGHH!? I'm surrounded by Nero lovers. Just Kidding Guys. Forums wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed on everything would they?:)

I had issues getting NERO 7,8 & 9 to see my SATA DVDRW as a device that could burn with, odd since never had this issue on Vistax64 or XPsp3

I've had no problems at all with Nero 8 on Windows 7.. (32-bit)... ;) All I installed was Nero Burning Rom though so I don't know about the whole Suite.. :)

Back