Windows 7 Netframework 2

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
I need to unistall this and reinstall it. Problem I find no easy way to do this. Am I missing something or is there any way to do it.

I seemed to remember having a problem with this previously.
No doubt you have googled for solution. Try:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I went to the updates to uninstall it. Hower, everything is named a so called update and it seems next to impossible to find the one I want. There should be an easier way to do it, right?

Have you tried just installing it? As you may not already have it but anyhow I'm sure it'll be fine if you install it over the top if it is....:)

Ah right but, no. It will simply report it is already installed. Hence the obvious problem. No auto uninstall, no easy uninstall, and last but not least; next to impossible to even find it. I would guess somebody who is a real genious could find it but, thats not me. Hence Microsoft ought to be chastizied for this one. Oh well, I am calm now. Thank you for allowing me to clear the air for myself anyway. I just can't understand making something that you need a degree to uninstall.

Next problem. If you have software written with or for or whatever say Netframework 2.0, then it appears thats all it will use. So basically I have 1. 1.1 2.0 2.1 3 and 3.5 on my machine. And apparently if one gets so called corrupt, all you can allegedly do is, delete and reinstall that version. Hence the problem comes in there is just about no way to even find much less uninstall it. God forbid who's brilliant idea was this one? Now if I have any of this wrong I will surely apologise. But, it appears that I don't.

Wait I did not read all your message correctly. First I have a program called Clipfisher which downloads movie clips using the clips urls. It requires Netframework 2.0, and thats all available in 3.5? Humm, now not to be dumb but that leave me with an embarassing question. Should I even have all these other versions present of my system or should I find a way to get rid of them?

Something else to try:

1. Uninstall all versions of .NET Framework via Add/Remove Programs.

2. Run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility

3. Download and run the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool
Download details: Uninstall Cleanup Tool for the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework 1.1 updates KB928366, KB929729, and KB928367

4. Download/install a new copy of the most recent version of .NET Framework
from the Download Center:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads

5. Install the updates.
--

Well all fixed now. And thanks for all the help. But,I still think it's not exactly as easy as it looks. It's basically a lot of steps to go a short ways. And could definitely be made better. I wish Microsoft would think about that one.

I need to add something here. I thought sure that Netframwork 3.5 was installed here. But, that was not true at all. Installed it and am much happier now. I doubt I will ever understand much about netframework.

Brass air fittig

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings Link Removed due to 404 Error there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

Back