Windows 10 Network connection

Benski

About two days ago, my wireless connection just got disconnected. Since then I've not been able to connect to any network be it Wi-Fi or Ethernet. I've tried everything I know and also searched for solutions online ranging from troubleshooting to using ipconfig and all, nothing seem to work.. I'm frustrated and in need of immediate help..

About two days ago, my wireless connection just got disconnected. Since then I've not been able to connect to any network be it Wi-Fi or Ethernet. I've tried everything I know and also searched for solutions online ranging from troubleshooting to using ipconfig and all, nothing seem to work.. I'm frustrated and in need of immediate help..

To elaborate,
The problem actually is that, my laptop shows that there are connections available to connect, but anytime I try to connect, it goes off as if the Wi-Fi button has been turned off and trying to connect using the Ethernet.
On my network connections window, all the networks have a red cross on them.
Troubleshooting does not provide any help at all. When I tried the ipconfig stuff, it showed IP Routing was not enabled as well as WINS Proxy. All the network adapters showed media state was disconnected
15159030956222098445381.jpg

I don't know what else to do

Looks like all your ethernet devices are down - wired and wireless. Could be a bad update. Have you recently run an update? If so try restoring back to a restore point.

To elaborate,
The problem actually is that, my laptop shows that there are connections available to connect, but anytime I try to connect, it goes off as if the Wi-Fi button has been turned off and trying to connect using the Ethernet.
On my network connections window, all the networks have a red cross on them.
Troubleshooting does not provide any help at all. When I tried the ipconfig stuff, it showed IP Routing was not enabled as well as WINS Proxy. All the network adapters showed media state was disconnected View attachment 35750
I don't know what else to do
Looks like all your ethernet devices are down - wired and wireless. Could be a bad update. Have you recently run an update? If so try restoring back to a restore point.
Thanks very much for suggesting a solution patcooke. I've installed a previous version of windows thinking it would solve the problem but it's still the same. I downloaded a network adapters driver and tried installing but a pop-up window informed me that it "Cannot install drivers. No intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer". Please what does this mean.? I don't get it..
Moreover whenever I try connecting to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi connection disable in network connections window. Please help me..

Have you checked the device manager in your control panel to see if any network devices are flagged as having a problem?

Have you checked the device manager in your control panel to see if any network devices are flagged as having a problem?
Thanks Patcooke.. All my network devices are working fine. I recently made a discovery, my laptop is able to connect to hotspot and other Wi-Fi sources. That is to say I can connect my laptop to other wireless networks from a different router. I think I might have been blocked from connecting to wireless networks on the current router I can't connect to.. Is that possible? And Is there a way or solution to it?

That could be done on the wireless router (mac address filtering) they can be blocked on a device.

From a command prompt type netsh wlan show filters to see if any networks are blocked

Back