Windows 7 Network sharing

jefins

Hi, i have a question about network sharing.
is it possible to share network form my PC to laptop(both using windows7) through ethernet cable?

Hi, i have a question about network sharing.
is it possible to share network form my PC to laptop(both using windows7) through ethernet cable?
Yes , you can share files betwen the computers and access the Internet from each computer independently. If you can post the type of ISP [Dialup vs Broadband ( Cable /DSL) ] and the networking device ( Wired or Wireless router) details, you might get specific suggestions. Good luck with your SOHO network setup.

Network sharing in Windows7 LAN - wireless and wired

I was using Windows7 home networking fine regarding sharing of files and folders with in a LAN network. But i dont keep the password option to enabled, so i disabled the password prompt option and now i cant access the shared files on network. one more, how do i disable other networks detected in network and sharing center and those networks are VMware workstations which i installed on Windows7. Will these networks be creating a problem in accessing shared files, as it is showing in windows troubleshooting steps like disable these unknown multiple connected networks.
Can any one respond to this please.

Many thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom