Windows 10 Network virus?

patriotaki

any way i can check my network for viruses?

i had a blog website with wordpress, i was seeing random online dating articles in my blog but no files or posts in the admin panel..i researched it a bit and found out that it was javascript injection (i think)

other people couldnt see anything, but in my laptop and my phone i was seeing those dating articles

i reset the router and it got fixed. no more dating articles in my blog

the question now tho is where did they come from? probably a software injected it?

is there anyway i can find it? scan the network for viruses?
how do i know that my other machines in the network werent infected or something?

i have installed anything in my lapotop for a long time

A network, as in the interconnections wouldn't have malware. Either one of the hosts may be infected or even the router (much less common). A man in the middle attack could cause your devices to redirect to another device before being forwarded to the real gateway and can easily inject http into web traffic it sees. If you're connected wireless, wireshark and detect potential MitM traffic which generally comes across as a ton of ARP packets with a mac address other than your routers. This attacking device would have to be connected to your local network as well.

Back
Top Bottom