Windows 7 New Install of Win7 64 bit leadin to stop x3b error

philli4093

Curious if someone could analyze the attached logs to see if this is indeed a driver issue or something else.
This is a brand new MB, CPU and Memory and will randomly crash with a 3b stop error.
Also had issues with windows update, but seem to have gotten that fixed manually.

Any assistance would be great.

Updated to latest drivers as well before sending this..

Attachments

• Seven Forums83536.zip
    452.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
You have some older drivers installed that need your attention
rminiv3.sys 8/18/2007 (way too old) Radmin Mirror Miniport Driver V3 www.radmin.com (uninstall or update)
NuidFltr.sys 5/8/2009 (too old) Filter Driver for Microsoft Hardware HID Non-User Input Data belongs to the software Microsoft IntelliType Pro / IntelliPoint by Link Removed - Invalid URL
nvlddmkm.sys 5/14/2009 (too old) Nvidia Display driver. Determine the exact model of your nvidia hardware and go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and update the driver.
Rt64win7.sys 12/24/2010 (not bad) should be May or June of this year. Check here and see if your RealTek network interface card is listed. If not determine exact Name, Model Number, Rev. #, and use the RealTek site to get the latest.
RTKVHD64.sys 1/4/2011 (better) but I think there is a newer one here.
Catch those drivers up as best you can and see if that helps your issues.
Additionally you need to read this follow the instructions explicitly, including all SPD tab, as well as zipping up the export html report from RAMMon.
Hit your system disk with the Check Disk utility. (Command prompt) type
chkdsk c: /R (answer in the affirmative when prompted to run at next reboot "Y") and reboot. Let it run all five stages.
Additionally MemTest86 test stick(s) individually as well as slots individually. (At least 7 or 8 passes, I usually do 10).
Keep us posted and welcome to the forums.
Regards
Randy

here are the additional memory data you requested.

Thanks so much..

View attachment 14439
Thanks for that. As best I can tell, all looks good with the memory settings (timings and frequency). So I hope the driver updates will take care of the issue. Otherwise follow up with the chkdsk and memtest86 as described earlier. And just as an aside since in your OP, you said that you had experienced some issues regarding Windows Updates..... Do you have any reason to suspect that you may have any malware or virii present on the system? If the anwser is anything but a firm NO, then you might want to hit it with the following three products.
Spybot Search and Destroy
MalwareBytesAntiMalware
SuperAntiSpyware
Download, install and update all three products. Reboot machine in safemode and run full scans with all three products. Should be able to run them simultaneously.

Back