Windows 7 New monitor

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Last night I was happily building pyramids is the game Immortal Cities:Children of the Nile when the screen suddenly started to distort. It gradually grew wider and wider until both sides of the screen were well past where they were supposed to be.
'Weird' I thought and started checking to see what had gone wrong and if it could be rectified.. Unfortunately it seems my 9yr CRT has/ or is going the way of the dodo.. I can still use it but the sides of the screen are kinda scrunched up whilst the centre is still ok albeit a little fuzzy..
I've bought a new screen and should be here hopefully Monday. I didn't want a massive wide screen monitor to make my graphics card weep but just something that operated at around 1280x1024 and this seemed ideal...It's a 19'' LCD for £70/$140!

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Displays/Monitors/TFT+19/19%22+Arianet+Value+LCD+Monitor+-+Silver?productId=34530

Fatboy... Did you ever get FEAR 2? You never said...

I love my LG 24" Full HD Monitor.. I especially love putting on G-Force (visualizations to go with music) in fullscreen.. ;) It's mesmerizing.. :)

I've got a Dell 2707WFP. Not going to lie...its pretty sweet. It does get a little warm though.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Good buy though, OP. :)

Back