Windows 8 New Notifications.

Melvin

I keep getting these notification in the notification pop-up. It tells me to click on the notification to upgrade or what ever. Every time I click on it nothing happens it just goes away. Am I doing something wrong. I there something else I should have done. Right now I keep getting the same notification to upgrade.

Melvin

No when I open notifications. Iit show I have a newer version of a program and then it says to click on that notification to download the new
version . It does not do anything. I am never able to download that new version. I hope I made it clear what I am talking about.

Melvin

A new version of what? Most notifications don't actually initiate any actions.

A new version of any program or new updates. If you look at the lower right hand corner in Windows 10 you should see it. When you have a notification it will shoe 1 or 2 pr ever how many you have. Click on that to open notification and you will see the notifications it tell you to click on it to update.

I keep getting these notification in the notification pop-up. It tells me to click on the notification to upgrade or what ever. Every time I click on it nothing happens it just goes away. Am I doing something wrong. I there something else I should have done. Right now I keep getting the same notification to upgrade.

Melvin
What if this was some type of intricate malware? Did you try running an antivirus checkup?

Back