Windows 7 New System BSODs and Freezes at random - Please Help

chriswild83

Hi everyone,

First time posting on these forums. I've been having all kinds of problems with a new system that I've put together, for some time now. It randomly crashes(sometimes BSODs and sometime just freezes) at different intervals ranging from an hour to a day or two apart. I've tried to do alot of research on what exactly is going on but I haven't been able to figure out what is causing the problem. If you guys could help it would be much appreciated. I attached all of the requested diagnostic info here: View attachment System Info.rar
Thanks in advance,
Chriswild83

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the repeat thread, I somehow messed up my last one when trying to add a link.

Hey everyone,

First time posting on these forums. Hopefully someone will be able to help. I have been having issues with a new system that I built. It hangs and freezes at random, most of the times while running idle. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just freezes and I have to reset it. I have gotten bugcheck 0x0000000, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) and Audit events have been dropped by the transport 0 errors. I've done a ton of research trying to isolate the problem but haven't been able to figure it out. I have attached all of the requested diagnostic files here: View attachment System Info.rar Also, I have uploaded the file to my SkyDrive here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...D8060!147&parid=7428A89CADCD8060!142&authkey=!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Last edited:
Looks to me like you are pushing a 3.4Ghz processor to something nearing 4.1Ghz and your memory which is 667Mhz (1333) which should having timing something in like 9, 9, 9, 24 is set to 7, 7, 7, 20 which is more like 533Mhz (1066) memory.
I might suggest returning your overclocking (CPU) and underclocking (RAM) back to normal / default / auto and see if that has any impact on your BSODs.

Back