Nigerian crap

How do I control the part of the screen on the lower right? What is that area called?


Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hmm... Well the whole thing is called the Task bar but the portion on the extreme right containing the clock and icons is called the notification area. This page from Microsoft may help, if not post back:
Change how icons appear in the notification area

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.