Windows 7 Nividia GeForce driver

nickb

I have a Acer Aspire X1700 with a PCI-e Nvidia G100 GPU and i have installed Win 7, the graphics driver is not installing and only has a "standard graphics driver"

I tried the Win 7 drivers from Nvidia and its comes up with a message that says hardware is not found.

Need some help please

If you really need to do it, try Vista drivers. They might or might not work, that is the joy of a Beta.

I have a Acer Aspire X1700 with a PCI-e Nvidia G100 GPU and i have installed Win 7, the graphics driver is not installing and only has a "standard graphics driver"

I tried the Win 7 drivers from Nvidia and its comes up with a message that says hardware is not found.

Need some help please

If you re trying to install Win 7 beta 64-bit did you try to download the VISTA 64 Bit drivers from Acer's Driver download site for your Acer Aspire X1700? You may also download their chipset driver as well. Then install first the chipet driver. Then you might try to Unzip and extract the combined VGA_Nvidia_Onboard & PCI-E drivers and locate the setup.exe to start the installation. Hope this helps if other methods posted above have been already tried and problem is unsolved.

Back
Top Bottom