Windows 7 No audio for mac on windows 7

Jordanhoan

I'm having a problem atm with my audio drivers since i upgraded to windows 7 profession edition. I have a

Macbrook pro

:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHz 2.33 GHz Installed memory(RAM): 2.00 GB System type: 64-bit Operating System

I have been looking all day for a fix for it and it's not working. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm having a problem atm with my audio drivers since i upgraded to windows 7 profession edition. I have a

Macbrook pro

:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHz 2.33 GHz Installed memory(RAM): 2.00 GB System type: 64-bit Operating System

I have been looking all day for a fix for it and it's not working. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sound is fine on my Macbook..... Find the exclamation mark in device manager for your sound device, right click and search for drivers. Chances are it will find them. It found mine.

Sound is fine on my Macbook..... Find the exclamation mark in device manager for your sound device, right click and search for drivers. Chances are it will find them. It found mine.

I appear to have the same problem.

When I open devmgmt.msc, there is no exclaimation mark, and attempting to update driver software gives me the message:

" The best driver software for your device is already installed

Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date. "

However, the ' audio device ' shows up as a device named "High Definition Audio Device", and my audio is still not functioning properly.

i've tried the RealTek drivers:

R208 (Vista)
R209 (Vista)
R214 (Vista)
R235 (Vista / Win7)

And a couple of the SigmaTel drivers.
None of them have been successful in repairing my audio.

Keep in mind that this is a pre-Santa Rosa MacBook Pro.. so I don't know if I'm attempting the correct drivers or not.

Thanks!

I appear to have the same problem.

When I open devmgmt.msc, there is no exclaimation mark, and attempting to update driver software gives me the message:

" The best driver software for your device is already installed

Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date. "

However, the ' audio device ' shows up as a device named "High Definition Audio Device", and my audio is still not functioning properly.

i've tried the RealTek drivers:

R208 (Vista)
R209 (Vista)
R214 (Vista)
R235 (Vista / Win7)

And a couple of the SigmaTel drivers.
None of them have been successful in repairing my audio.

Keep in mind that this is a pre-Santa Rosa MacBook Pro.. so I don't know if I'm attempting the correct drivers or not.

Thanks!
My Macbook sound driver is Realtek Semi. Driver date 3/24/2009, Driver Version 6.0.1.5817. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom