Windows 7 No Gamepad Driver for this Gamepad!

Kazsz

Hello sorry I know most veterans here don't know me but I selected to put ads on this site when I registered.

I found an old Game-Elements PC Gamepad with no CD and it has a usb stub so I plugged it in and Windows 7 didn't recognize the device! I couldn't do 'search for automatic updates' because there's nothing to select from on the device manager.

I went online and found a set-up for it, but when it saves the controls to a .ini files it just leaves the file blank. I also tried to run that in Vista compatibility mode but no dice.

I searched online again and came up with the same software to use but also they said to use a software called AutoHotKey, I've already used this software before but it will definitely not be able to used with a gamepad, it's only used for remapping mouse & keyboard keys.

So I conclude my explanation with a question; why is there no Game-Elements official site for drivers and why can't I find a driver for W7? Because this gamepad wasn't made for W7?

I really need a driver for this GamePad it would be helpful beyond comprehension!

Problem with the Game Elements Wireless Controller (GGE910) I buy at wal-mart.

Or try various gaming places. Seems to be a piece of *beep* the whole thing - I do suggest you get a new controller. The questions about "Why is there not" and "Why can't I find" are rather irrelevant since the Gamepad is, seemingly, out of date.

Like trying to find parts for a T-Ford. Don't be there, you know.

Back
Top Bottom