No Internet After Reinstalling Windows! HELP!

Hello, guys. This morning, I reinstalled Windows. When it was done, the internet disappeared! It says "Not connected - No connections are available". I try to troubleshoot it and it says to install a network adapter driver. My router is Linksys WRT54GS and my modem is ubee.

You need to go to your mobo's website and download the LAN driver. If you fill in your system specs this will help us locate the needed drivers. For now I just need the make and model of PC - exacat make and model.

Note: when reinstalling windows, it's recommended that you download and save all current drivers and mobo software to a flash drive. Once the reinstall is completed all you have to do is load all your drivers from flash drive.

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I have the same type of problem with my network adapter. The Windows 7 install does not have a driver for it so I have to load the driver myself and I do as bassfisher6522 suggests and keep the latest updates available.

If you have an install CD that came with your system, there may be one on it.

The motherboard I have is Mini itx, and i have Alienware X51

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.