Windows 7 no internet connectivity detecded , plesse reconnect and try again

MJohnson

i keep gettimg this message when i try to to download/play maplestory. im on a notebook/netbook whatever with win7 homepremuim. please help!

Try this FAQ on the Maplestory homepage as it may contain the solution you need..

Link Removed - Invalid URL

"Error message "Unable to login" In your case, we recommend to
1) Check if any Firewalls or Internet Security programs are running.(For example, Norton Antivirus or McAfee Virus Protection) If any program that blocks the connection between the client and our server, we advise you to turn them off.
2) Check if your drivers and DirectX are up to date.
Also, we do offer our European Version service only to Europe. If you are trying to play our game from a country not mentioned above, you wouldn't be able to play Europe MapleStory."

"Error message "Unable to login" In your case, we recommend to
1) Check if any Firewalls or Internet Security programs are running.(For example, Norton Antivirus or McAfee Virus Protection) If any program that blocks the connection between the client and our server, we advise you to turn them off.
2) Check if your drivers and DirectX are up to date.
Also, we do offer our European Version service only to Europe. If you are trying to play our game from a country not mentioned above, you wouldn't be able to play Europe MapleStory."

im global, but my norton internet sercurity wont turn on, it wont disinstall?

The link is working well for me.

Use the tool to remove Norton, which is probably the reason the problem is happening.

Here's a direct link to the file itself:

ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/removal_tools/Norton_Removal_Tool.exe

norton is gone, i went in safe mode, downloaded succesfully , but now when i try to launch is it says download fail , then something bout ngm.nexon.net/dhbll.dll .. something like that, then theres a hackshield error

Back