Windows 7 No internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again...?

markony

When ever I try to download game like Atlantica Online, DDO or anything else that goes through a client it gives me this message 'No internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again'

When I try to download these games on my PC it works perfectly, but when I try to download them using my laptop (which is wirelessly connected to my BT Home Hub) it gives me that stupid message.

I really want to play those games on my laptop.

Can you help me fix that please?

This never happened to my on my Windows XP PC, so i think its a problem in Windows 7

When ever I try to download game like Atlantica Online, DDO or anything else that goes through a client it gives me this message 'No internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again'

When I try to download these games on my PC it works perfectly, but when I try to download them using my laptop (which is wirelessly connected to my BT Home Hub) it gives me that stupid message.

This never happened to my on my Windows XP PC, so i think its a problem in Windows 7

try a wired connection to see if the problem occurs ?

Yes, try putting your computer in your routers DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
Or open the specific ports for each of the games.

The quote above that I added the highlighting to, is what's interesting, what's the difference between you PC and laptop, are they both running Windows 7, same version? Are you using the lite version of the client or the full version of the client, is the client Windows 7 ready, I noticed here that it justs says 2000, XP and Vista for system requirements? Atlantica Online : Strategic Turn-based MMORPG from NDOORS : MMORPG : free online games : free to play games

Back