I frequently get a (Not Responding) message, especially when working in MS products (OFFICE 2013 is the worst). Usually the error will clear itself if I leave the computer alone for a few minutes. Is there any way to stop this??
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
Your BIOS dates from 2010. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.
Lot's of errors with Memeo AutoBackupPro. Please uninstall it, then check the Admin Event Viewer logfile to see if the errors have stopped.
You're also having errors with printer drivers (but not as frequently as the Mimeo software, so I'd suggest re-enabling the printer and then uninstalling it. If needed, feel free to reinstall the latest, Win8 compatible version.