Windows 10 Nothing Working

Osa

Hello
I have tried to clean boot my computer and went to msconfig disabled all then restarted however when i opened My Wi-Fi and sound were not working. I went to services everything expect a few were stopped. I have tried to enable them again but it did'nt work i even tried to do recovery but it said it couldn't.
Please Help me. I have no idea what to do.
I have Windows 10

Hi

Did you go to back to MSconfig and set it to normal Startup again?
It's not unusual for things to not work when booting without loading the drivers.

If you haven't try that and let us know what happens.

If you want to turn off things that load at startup it's better to use the utility in CCleaner, it won't turn off things that are critical.

If the sound and Wifi don't work after doing that, you can try going to Device Manager, and try uninstalling first your sound device and then rebooting and then do the same with your wireless device.

The will force Windows to detect, install and configure the devices when it reboots, I prefer to do them one at a time rather then a bunch of them together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my usual message, Everyone should create a System Image File of their Windows boot drive.
It will let you get things back up and running in a matter of minutes when things get screwed up.

I use...

Best free backup software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc - EaseUS Todo Backup Free

It is very easy to use, and It has always worked for me.

Mike

What was the problem you were trying to solve by Clean booting your computer by the way?
And could you post hardware specs; Make/Model of your computer? desktop PC or laptop?

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Thanks, i actually tried and enabling everything again twice but it didn't work but on the third time it did somehow. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom