Windows 7 ntoskrnl.exe KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

I have frequent BSOD that appear after gaming for about 20 minutes. I have drivers all up to date, believed to be up to date, none showing they require updating. I have attempted to supply dmp files but I run into permission issues that changing ownership and adding permissions haven't solved that problem. Disk Check showed no errors and memtest86 showed a problem with one of my RAM sticks that I have removed. The RAM problems showed a memory corruption error, but that has disappeared since I removed the RAM stick. I attempted installing a hot fix that seemed to fit near my problem, but I haven't the clue on how to install it. The hot fix I found was for people who encountered BSOD after the PC entering sleep mode.
Since I cannot provide the dump file I can provide the info from Blue Screen View. If you know how to fix my permission problem, then I can upload the dump file.
Dump File: 062716-14570-01.dmp
Crash Time: 6/27/2016 9:53:22 PM
Bug Check String: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Bug Check Code: 0x0000007a
Parameter 1: 00000000`00000001
Parameter 2: ffffffff`c0000005
Parameter 3: fffffa80`0a5ef730
Parameter 4: fffff680`00068000
Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0
File Description: NT Kernel & System
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company: Microsoft Corporation
File Version: 6.1.7601.18741 (win7sp1_gdr.150202-1526)
Processor: x64
Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0
Stack Address 1:
Stack Address 2:
Stack Address 3:
Computer Name:
Full Path: C:\Windows\Minidump\062716-14570-01.dmp
Processor Count: 4
Major Version: 15
Minor Version: 7601
Dump File Size: 351,739
Dump File Time: 6/27/2016 10:00:37 PM
This is the most recent crash, I can provide earlier ones if you can help me ZIP the dump files that have denied access. EDIT: Also I have attempted to update to windows 10 via the update assistant and that resulted In corrupted files error, while the downloadable tool blue screened upon completion.

Last edited:
Hi Brandon,
now you've created a post you should be able to upload the zip file. Any problems post back.

Hi Brandon,
While you're trying to get your dump files to kemical to look at, a couple of questions for you.

Did you happen to run the W10 COMPATIBILITY TEST prior completing the W10 installation? If you didn't do that, it could certainly account for your blue screen crash if you have older incompatible hardware (as you have a 6 year old Win7 computer), incompatible or out of date drivers. o_O

Did you go to the manufacturer's website or your Motherboard maker's website to see whether or not W10 drivers were listed on their support website for download? If not, there's a good chance that your hardware is too outdated to support W10 and that's the cause of your blue screen problem.:waah: Kemical will be able to shed more light on whether this occurred once he completes your dump file analysis.

Lastly, and this one could light you up, is DID YOU REMEMBER TO BACKUP ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO EXTERNAL MEDIA PRIOR TO STARTING YOUR W10 UPGRADE? if you didn't do this, an awful lot of people suffer irretrievable data loss as many W10 upgrades fail (about 90% of my Customer's bring me computers with failed W10 upgrades where they didn't have backups of any kind).:shocked: Hopefully, you don't fall into this category.

Thanks,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Hi Brandon,
While you're trying to get your dump files to kemical to look at, a couple of questions for you.

Did you happen to run the W10 COMPATIBILITY TEST prior completing the W10 installation? If you didn't do that, it could certainly account for your blue screen crash if you have older incompatible hardware (as you have a 6 year old Win7 computer), incompatible or out of date drivers. o_O

Did you go to the manufacturer's website or your Motherboard maker's website to see whether or not W10 drivers were listed on their support website for download? If not, there's a good chance that your hardware is too outdated to support W10 and that's the cause of your blue screen problem.:waah: Kemical will be able to shed more light on whether this occurred once he completes your dump file analysis.

Lastly, and this one could light you up, is DID YOU REMEMBER TO BACKUP ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO EXTERNAL MEDIA PRIOR TO STARTING YOUR W10 UPGRADE? if you didn't do this, an awful lot of people suffer irretrievable data loss as many W10 upgrades fail (about 90% of my Customer's bring me computers with failed W10 upgrades where they didn't have backups of any kind).:shocked: Hopefully, you don't fall into this category.

Thanks,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>
I did indeed run the compatibilty test with a success, I've built the PC new. I did back up what data I have but there isn't anything on it yet that I wouldnt want to lose. Just a few steam games I downloaded to test the build.

I was still unable to do so, says I must contact the owner to do so. Could I possibly be doing it wrong? I have it on my desk top and using 7ZIP.
I'm so sorry this issue has cropped up yet again. If you cannot upload the files to this site is it possible for you to upload to a file sharing site and then post the link?

Back
Top Bottom