Windows 8 Office 2013

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Is there any Office 2013 color themes to be added to Office 2013.

I wrote an earlier post,which I have deleted after a little research. I don't have too much interest in themes, as I am not a great letter writer. But I found this page:

http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/how-to-customize-office-2013-backgrounds-themes/

I followed it through and came up with a few. They didn't seem to effective. Only thing of significance was the change of background colour.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, I found that link as well. I was looking for some other background colors other than the 3 choices given....white, lite grey and dark grey. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something.

Thanks Dave, I found that link as well. I was looking for some other background colors other than the 3 choices given....white, lite grey and dark grey. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something.

I might be able to help there?

On the top bar: Design - Page colour.

Attachments

• colour.png
    colour.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 463
Thanks...nice tip. That doesn't change the outlook color, that just changes the background of a document. In outlook your color choices are white, lite grey and dark grey with some funky if not stupid themes. Like in office 2010 you had a few colors to choose from (blue, silver and black) for the theme background, which I was partial to the blue. But thanks again for trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom