Windows 7 Office SBE 2003 fryser i windows 7

Plenty

Hej

Har lige installeret Office 2003 SBE paa min nye comp. som er leveret med win7, og en office 2007 60dages trail. Har dog en office 2003 med licens, derfor har jeg installeret denne.

Hver gang jeg starteren et Office-program, skal jeg acceptere slutbruger aftalen. Hver gang!
Outlook fryser hele tiden for mig (programmet Svarer ikke)

Har proevet at afinstallere alt der har med office 2007 at goere, dette hjalp dog ikke... :mad:

Hjaelp...!

Paa forhaand tak!
Jonas

Last edited:
You can take a look at this article and see if it helps You must accept the Office End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program
I would suggest that you start over by uninstalling, your SBE 2k3 install and then double check the programs and features section of the control panel and make sure all remnants of Office2k7 are removed, look near the top there is something called activation assistance for Office and somewhere near the middle there is web components for Office 2k7, I'm just going by memory here from the last time I had to remove the trial offer, just double and triple check and of course reboot and then attempt another install of SBE 2k3 and see if it works better.

Back
Top Bottom