Windows 8 okayfreedomvpn

No thanks i have EkspressVPN and VyprVPN installed so i am good,just cheking something;)
Thanks for the answer:)

What's up @carsten ibsen ? I've never head of okayfreedomvpn. But I've been using Private Internet Access for several years now. Anonymous VPN Service From The Leaders | Private Internet Access And I've never had any speed issues of software problems either. I have it both my computers and my Note 7 (boom!) I freaking love it. The interface is very easy to use. You can just have it set up for a simple interface or advanced; tweak encryption, pick specific country, connection type, bunch of other stuff. Before deciding on PIA I tried TunnelBear and TorGuard. PIA worked the best and it's customer privacy was the best.

Here's a really neat spreadsheet this cat updates with detailed information about the VPNs out there, IT'S A TON of information. But so great!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart
That One Privacy Site | Welcome That's the main website.

Let us know what you think. Even though I'm good with PIA. I'm always open to suggestions, recommendations, curious to hear what others have to say about computer security.

Back