Windows 10 Old Computer

Everytime I click on something I end up back on the original page .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    388.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Original.PNG
    Original.PNG
    643.6 KB · Views: 51
Thanks ussnorway , when I put the mouse pointer near the iso file it says 553.0m and a download button appears . I never thought an iso image would be like a cd , I will see if I can download it . Thank you .

I downloaded it , it was 552 mb and it took a full hour to download . It says disc image file , I will try it later probably tomorrow I will burn it to cd .

just [right click] mount the iso and you can copy the driver folder to your desktop or some backup location
mount.png

I use wondershare dvd creator for burning stuff , its not loaded yet i'm still trying to convert this new hard drive to gpt .

I tried wondershare dvd creator to burn a dvd , I also tried to burn a disc image each time it said no burner found , but in my pc it shows the dvd burner clearly .

Attachments

• No Burner.PNG
    No Burner.PNG
    392 KB · Views: 47
ussnorway , will it work with drivers . When i load wondershare dvd creator , it usually dosn't need any help .I'v just tried wondershare dvd creator its exactly the same so somethings wrong .

i have no interest in wondershare dvd creator or any time for driver updaters

the drivers i sent you are the ones in the iso for your camera, just unzip the folder and run the setup.exe to install them

I got those drivers , thanks very much . I thought the drivers were for wondershare as that was not recognising my dvd drive , all i seem to do is make mistakes . I never thought you would send them to my email address .

Back