Windows 7 Omg help!!!

premier69

I have build 6801 of windows 7 and for when i discovered that for some reason my computer was working at 100% all the time for no apparent reason, both cores and the harddrive LED on the computer is at full workload. What's happening how can I help better describe my problems?

My computer is a HP Pavilion dv6247ea dual core 2 1.66ghz intel with 2gb ddr2 ram and 160gb 2"5 so the specs are alright, was enough for vista so it can't be that.

I can't bring up my Task manager after waiting a while seeing only a blank screen an none-aero rendered window popups and says "Login process has failed to create the security options dialogue."

And this whole problem is fairly new after reformatting yesterday, before that I had another windows 7 install and never had this problem so I don't understand why it would work at first but not now, what's happened, what's changed?

Any help would really be appreciated, if you would like I could allow remote access to my computer via TeamViewer.

Hmm, the only time I've seen that, and the same thing happens on Vista btw, is when the RAM and page file get filled up, so the computer runs out of memory, and then sort of panics swapping data between the RAM and page.

If you reboot the computer, does the problem go away? And did it happen when you were running something memory intensive?

Hmm, the only time I've seen that, and the same thing happens on Vista btw, is when the RAM and page file get filled up, so the computer runs out of memory, and then sort of panics swapping data between the RAM and page.

If you reboot the computer, does the problem go away? And did it happen when you were running something memory intensive?

After a reboot i can access the task manager but the problem does not go away, I can see that svhost.exe are a few instances of a couple of per cent of cpu consumtion and explorer.exe is eating a few too but nothing suspicious in my opinion.

It seems like some svhost.exe service is causing it, i started shutting down services from the task manager and the cpu dropped down before the computer turned off so I must have shut down a critical one...

Back
Top Bottom