Windows 7 One BSOD too many

repeter

Hi!

I have tried to fix my blue screen problem for a couple of months now by surfing the net, gathering information in fine forums like this one. At one time i thought I had solved the problem when I found and replaced a bad RAM device. It worked for a while and life was great. But then the BSODs returned and I don't get it. I suspect it's still a memory problem, or several problems at once. I can't seem to isolate it...

So you good people are my last hope and any help would be much apreciated.

I enclose a bunch of bsods, cpu-z dumps and rammon.

Thanks In advance
/Peter

Attachments

• bsods.zip
    291.6 KB · Views: 237
  • cpu-z.png
    cpu-z.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 398
  • RAMMon.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 172
Start by uninstalling (completely) AVG. Use the programs uninstaller if present in the program's directory, otherwise use the Programs and Features applet in the Control Panel. Follow that up by running the vendor specific proprietary removal tool from here AVG Download tools and utilities (get the correct version for your architecture 32 or 64bit.
Replace with Microsoft Security Essentials from here Link Removed due to 404 Error
Use Google to find out as much as you can about these five very old (pre-Windows 7 RTM) and address them to the best of your ability (update, uninstall or rename the .sys file extension to .OLD)
hypkern64.sys3/3/2008 0:00
hypaudio64.sys3/3/2008 0:00
dsNcAdpt.sys3/30/2009 0:00
sxuptp.sys5/7/2009 0:00
synusb64.sys6/26/2009 0:00

Back