Windows 10 One Drive

Seems to work fine on my clean install.
I can't speak to any issues that may occur on an install that was performed through the update / upgrade process.

Check notification and see if there is any "Security" notifications.
Sometimes you have to finish the weird "Trust" part where you have to complete your email address and they then send you a code that you have to enter, before all the bits and pieces actually work.

Talk about weird, I tried everything I could think of to get one drive working and faild. I even went on microsoft chat and they are just a joke. I clean installed 10122 the first time so it wasnt the upgrade path that was the cause, so I did another clean install and as soon as desktop appeared one drive notification popped up to set folders. The OS actually only took 14 mins to install this time around compared to 36mins the first time. But the good thing about the second install is most of the apps are working fine now. People/music/video apps never worked in the first install now they do. Only Cortana is saying its not available in my region but I dont have a microphone attached anyway. So I will put my usual programs back on tonight when I get home from work and see how it goes.

Good to hear you managed to get it cook'n
A shame it required another install but what you gonna do.
Thanks for posting back and updating your thread with that information.

Back