OneDrive

Peterr

Fantastic Member
Hello
I watched a video where a person set up OneDrive and now can sync files with his android phone an a Chromebook. Because I am already using Onedrive but without the sync feature, how can I set it up as I should have in the first place. It now contains a lot off important files I wish not to lose.
Thank you

Hello
I watched a video where a person set up OneDrive and now can sync files with his android phone an a Chromebook. Because I am already using Onedrive but without the sync feature, how can I set it up as I should have in the first place. It now contains a lot off important files I wish not to lose.
Thank you

Just install OneDrive on your other devices and then login, onedrive taking care of the rest for you.

In some devices if you want to have the files offline also, you need to change that in your settings.

I cannot sync the onedrive in file explorer with the onedrive in the cloud.

It is easier to open fie explorer to make changes than the cloud. But if I make a change in either, it does not show in the other.

I had success: run the first string then the next and OneDrive will run well and even sync the file explorer with the cloud.

%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall

%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe

Back
Top Bottom