Windows 10 OneDrive?

mbrowne999

HI all, I have an HP laptop running W10 64 home and I thought I had disabled OneDrive on setup. But today I had green checkmarks on all my desktop icons that I googled to find indicate OneDrive sync. So I'm wondering if there would be another reason for the checks, how to make sure OneDrive is disabled, and how to see if there is something stored there. Thanks for any help.

I don't use it and with only 5 Gig of free storage....it's not worth having on a PC....IMO. I would just uninstall it.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, definitely not worth anything. And I didn't need "cloud" storage auto grabbing stuff off my HD so I thought I had completely disabled it on initial setup of the laptop. Hence my surprise at the green check marks all over my desktop. So the episode is still unexplained, but I did find a directory named onedrive that I have since deleted.

I use cloud storage....Google's. It's 15 GB (free) but I ended up buying the 100 Gig plan. Since "WE", the family have all moved to Apple iphones....I buying their 200 gig plan. Then eventually get a NAS for backup of the backup.

Back