Only Apple fanboys love Apple after this...

Matt

http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2007/12/20/only-in-apple-fandom.aspx

Well, I sure find that rather weird.

Think Different, after Apple sues you, your happy with them. :p

Anyone wanna comment this to SmilyRiley? :p

I cant even defend them on this one.. Having formerly worked for apple, I know firsthand they are CRAZY when it comes to releasing information about new products. :( For a short time I took support calls when the 3g phone came out, i did not even get to see the damn phone until a day before I was supposed to be supporting it. In that single day, I had to do a ton of crash course reading just to be able to answer the volume of questions people had about the phone..

:mad:

I cant even defend them on this one.. Having formerly worked for apple, I know firsthand they are CRAZY when it comes to releasing information about new products. :( For a short time I took support calls when the 3g phone came out, i did not even get to see the damn phone until a day before I was supposed to be supporting it. In that single day, I had to do a ton of crash course reading just to be able to answer the volume of questions people had about the phone..

:mad:

:eek: What no "gag order"? In other words the legal department should have made you all sign some thing that if you spewed your guts you'd get sued, that that way they could have at least giving you guys some time to get to know the product.

:eek: What no "gag order"? In other words the legal department should have made you all sign some thing that if you spewed your guts you'd get sued, that that way they could have at least giving you guys some time to get to know the product.

Sad thing is, they made us sign multiple forms that said if we spilled our guts we would be sued, executed, whatever.. That still did not make it any easier to get information on new products, regardless if we had to support them or not.

I did get a free mobile me account out of it tho :)

Back
Top Bottom