Windows 7 Open with

jeantexas

[langtitle=fr]Ouvrir avec[/langtitle]

[lang=fr] Lorsque je recois des diaporamas et au Québec j'essaie de les ouvrir directement, ca nefonctionne pas. J'Ai Fait Ouvrir avec mais les programmes sugeres ne fonctionne pas. Est-ce possible d'enlever les dossiers Suggeres et Peut-tre qu'ensuite JE pourrai y Ajouter visionneuse Power Point 2010. Merci! [/lang]

Last edited by a moderator:
[langtitle=fr]Ouvrir avec[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]J'aimerais savoir comment detruire les dossiers qui sont suggeres pour les remplacer par ce que je veux.[/lang]

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=fr]Ouvrir avec[/langtitle]

Although it is difficult to make out this translation, try to right click on the file and use "Open With...". See image below:

openwith.gif

This will allow you to choose a default program for nearly any file extension. You simply need only to right click on the file in question and choose the software application to always open the file from.

Re: [langtitle=fr]Ouvrir avec[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]J'ai fait ce que vous dites mais je crois que comme j'ai Power point 2010 component dans les choix (et que je n'ai pas ceci) il empeche ma Visionneuse d'entrer en fonction. Merci de votre reponse.[/lang]

When I received a Power Point PPS in my e-mail, I cannot open it directly. I have to save it and then open my Microsoft Power Point visioner and then I can see it. I have tried to go with OPEN WITH and all the programs won't open it. I have tried to add program and I just can add that visioner. Maybe it is because one of the program suggested is Power Point 2010 component and I just have the visioner of the 2010 Power Point. What I would like to know, is it possible to delete those programs suggested and the maybe i would be able to put in my visioner.
I am French but when I wrote my text in French the translation is not good.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have merged these together in one post, as the translations were bad for you. It is still difficult to understand you.

When you write "Power Point visioner" I am assuming this is "PowerPoint Viewer". If you have Microsoft PowerPoint, you do not need PowerPoint Viewer installed. PowerPoint Viewer is for people who do not have PowerPoint. If you have Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer, you can get rid of it by installing Microsoft PowerPoint. The only difference is that you can not make changes/edits with PowerPoint Viewer.

"Open with..." will work with every Microsoft application and will work with .PPS files.

Try the "Browse..." function to find the executable (.EXE) for PowerPoint Viewer or PowerPoint (whichever one you have).

If you continue to have problems re-install either program / software application or do a "Repair Install". This will set the proper file type associations for PowerPoint files.

[langtitle=fr]Re: Open with[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]J'ai « Power Point 2010 Viewer» mais je n'ai pas «Power Point 2010 contenant». Si je pouvais enlever «Power Point 2010 contenant» et installer mon « Power Point 2010 Viewer», je crois que cela pourrait marcher. Donc je dois enlever le «Power Point 2010 contenant» et c'est ce que je ne peux pas faire.[/lang]

[langtitle=fr]Re: Open with[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]J'Ai « Power Point Viewer 2010 » MAIS JE n'ai Pas « » Power Point container 2010. Si JE pouvais enlever « » Power Point container 2010 et installateur lun. « Power Point Viewer 2010 », crois JE marcher au Québec pourrait CELA. Fait JE DOI enlever le « Power Point 2010 et container » C'EST CE Que je-ne-Peux Pas faire. I tried to write it in English but this program translated it and it is awful. Sorry[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=fr]Re: Open with[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Téléchargez la dernière version de la visionneuse de point de puissance.

Ils ont une version française !

Ensemble une fois installé il comme le programme de défaut pour ouvrir le point de puissance classe comme décrit ci-dessus.

Link Removed due to 404 Error[/lang]

[lang=fr]Hey I typed that message in in French and it translated it back to English.
How did that happen?

Téléchargez la dernière version de la visionneuse de point de puissance.

Ils ont une version française !

Ensemble une fois installé il comme le programme de défaut pour ouvrir le point de puissance classe comme décrit ci-dessus.[/lang]

Ps. It did it again!

I tried to write it in English but this program translated it and it is awful. Sorry

The translator is the closest many people will ever get to understanding non-English speaking people. While it is not perfect, it is using Google Translate. It is probably the best automated one and has real potential to get better with time. We are able to understand you. I would never be able to without it. I hope you see why it is better to have it around than not. Thanks.

Ps. It did it again!

Google performs a calculation every time you write in a foreign language. It will try to 1) identify the foreign language and 2) identify the probability that the language you are writing in is correct.

If Google believes it is more than 30% accurate in its assumption, the site will automatically ignore your default language and go with the Google-estimated translation. If you click the drop-down arrow you can see it in both languages.

Once a language is established as being non-English, and translated, it is available in all 50 languages.

Thanks Mike. I have a 60 days trial of Office 2010 and I have installed it. For now every thing is working to perfection. I'll see in 60 days.

Back