PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, minidump attached

Hey guys,

I built this computer about 3 months ago, all new parts from Newegg. Every once in a while I will get this BSOD, right when Windows7 is logging in and the desktop shows. Google tells me that this is most likely due to faulty memory though I don't think this is the case. Attached is a zip of all my minidump files, as well as CPU-Z screenshots.

memory_tab.jpg spd_tab_slot2.jpg spd_tab_slot4.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

Okay, I definitely just realized my memory timings were off this whole time. They defaulted to 9-9-9-28, when I should have set them as 9-9-9-24 from the start. Could this be the source of my problem? And could this have ruined my memory or am I okay?

zigzag3143

Honorable Member
Microsoft MVP
Hey guys,

I built this computer about 3 months ago, all new parts from Newegg. Every once in a while I will get this BSOD, right when Windows7 is logging in and the desktop shows. Google tells me that this is most likely due to faulty memory though I don't think this is the case. Attached is a zip of all my minidump files, as well as CPU-Z screenshots.

View attachment 15891 View attachment 15892 View attachment 15893

Thanks!
These were Related to ATI Technologies Inc. Tray Tool - allows quick access to ATI graphics card settings. Note: Located in \%Program Files%\Radeon Omega Drivers\Version No.\ATI Tray Tools. I would remove it to test at least if not permanently

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
You don't mention what ATI video card your using, but try using the official amd drivers instead of the omega ones. If you need access quickly or on a per game basis try radeonpro.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.