Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Well as you haven't had a blue screen since removing the driver then it looks promising. So no I don't think there's anything seriously wrong. Also the Event viewer can lead you into thinking that something is really wrong.
Unless your having issues then stay out of the Event Viewer as it tends to confuse.

No more BSOD after I did uninstall Reflect and I have not attached the USB drive again either.

Is it some how possible to see what .sys files windows are loading?
I just want to make sure that the .sys file that caused the issue is gone and not loading again.

I'll run driver verify during the night and hope that it 'll not find any issue either.

I'm getting kind of paranoid now, but you don't think it's any fault with my computer?
Just some bad luck with drivers?
It doesn't look that way and as I said earlier just use the machine as normal. If it does happen to blue screen then post the dump please although I'm sure you'll be fine.

It doesn't look that way and as I said earlier just use the machine as normal. If it does happen to blue screen then post the dump please although I'm sure you'll be fine.

hmm according to CPU-Z my ram is 2134Mhz at 1067Mhz it should bee 2133Mhz maybe my ram is not working properly with my setup?

The only reason beside software issue to random BSOD with different issues is memory, and as my graphic card share memory with the RAM the issue can bee the RAM, but memtest86 don't find anything =/ (the first bsod did indicate on the graphic drivers or pcie buss)

2vaic1s.png

Last edited:
hmm according to CPU-Z my ram is 2134Mhz at 1067Mhz it should bee 2133Mhz maybe my ram is not working properly with my setup?
Often these figures can vary (plus or minus) so what your seeing is quite normal.

Often these figures can vary (plus or minus) so what your seeing is quite normal.

Ok I understand, well driver verify has not gotten any issues yet either.
Been running for around 12h I think.

I'm curious what the unknown driver was in the bsod dump.
You don't have any name on that driver or anything that can identify that drive?

Two bsod in one week is not stable for me even if it was due to different issues it don't feel right somehow.

Edit:
sorry if I'm wasting your time but I do have one more question.
Is it possible that my external HDD was corrupted and that did cause the BSOD (as we could read in event viewer that the E: did have issues)?

I was thinking as reflect driver was working in the file system, and that was one of the drivers that did crash and also the volume driver did crash and some driver regarding the ntfs system?

Last edited:
You don't have any name on that driver or anything that can identify that drive?
Unfortunately not.

Two bsod in one week is not stable for me even if it was due to different issues it don't feel right somehow.
I thought you were now running without issue?

The best thing you can do is simply use the computer as normal and see if the issue returns.

Unfortunately not.

I thought you were now running without issue?

The best thing you can do is simply use the computer as normal and see if the issue returns.

That's correct I have not run in to any BSOD after that last one.

Excellent..

As I said just use the machine as you would normally, see if the issue returns..

I have been running driver verifier for almost 24h now and so far no issues.
I did also install the Reflect driver and included that one so it's not that one either.

But as the bug code was 0x50 and it does indicate to memory the external harddrive could bee the issue I guess as everything did happen when I was fixing with that one.

But I'll still tomorrow replace my 16GB stick with a 4GB stick so I'm getting 8GB of ram and then run memetest86 during the weekend I'm going fishing during the weekend so :)

There's an old saying.. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!' I suggest as the system is running normally to leave it alone and just use as is..

There's an old saying.. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!' I suggest as the system is running normally to leave it alone and just use as is..

I understand, Lenovo did release a update on the Intel Wifi driver today that are fixing some BlueScreen issues, The chip is new maybe everything is OK and it's just buggy.

do you know when they 'll release the new version of Windows 10 today?

Yes, I posted about above.. :)

I did find the issue, when I did replace my 3rd party RAM with the stock one everything did start to run smother, no delays etc.

So I did look up the stock ram is a HMA851S6AFR6N-UH and according to there webbpage it's a 2400MHz with CL17.
The memory that I did plugin was a 2133MHz with CL15.

So I'm guessing that was the issue as it's much smother now with the original one, I did just assume that it was the same RAM spec as in the Thinkpad T460s stupied thing to assume but you learn of your misstake.

The only thing is that CPU-Z says that the memory is CL 15 but that's not correct I have googled the manufactorer and I did find this page:
HMA851S6AFR6N < PRODUCTS < SK Hynix

When you go down at that page you can see that part no UH as in my RAM is 2400-17-17-17 so that's kind of strange =/
But CL 15 don't exist in 2400MHz as far as I can tell so I'm guessing that CPU-Z are showing the wrong numbers.

So I'm guessing that was the issue as it's much smother now with the original one, I did just assume that it was the same RAM spec as in the Thinkpad T460s stupied thing to assume but you learn of your misstake.
Generally RAM usually defaults to the lower speed but using two different RAM sticks can be risky especially if they are different manufacturers. RAM is now matched in the factory and it's always best to buy a set (2x or 4x) if possible.

Generally RAM usually defaults to the lower speed but using two different RAM sticks can be risky especially if they are different manufacturers. RAM is now matched in the factory and it's always best to buy a set (2x or 4x) if possible.

I understand, but as my memory is solid on the board I don't know who did the RAM chip that are solid - and I can't seem to find any software that can finger it out either.
Inside memtest86 it did say Samsung, but I don't know if that's correct.

Well at least your up and running now without issue.. I wish you'd mentioned about that stick earlier lol.... ;)

Back