Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Well at least your up and running now without issue.. I wish you'd mentioned about that stick earlier lol.... ;)

Yeah, but I did not think it would have been any issue regarding it, but now I do see the read line trough it.
I'm running the original stick who is a bulk manufacture to company's only stick (SK hynix) but it's 2400MHz and CL17.
So now I'm down to 8GB only.

So, should I try to buy a 16GB stick with the same specification as the extra stick?
It do seem that it clocks down to 2133MHz CL 15 so I guess that's the spec on the solid RAM.
This is hard, stupid solid RAM :p

It do seem that it clocks down to 2133MHz CL 15 so I guess that's the spec on the solid RAM.
This is hard, stupid solid RAM :p
As I said RAM will always default to the slowest speed so if you pop a 2400mhz in with 1333mhz then both sticks will run at 1333mhz.

What about Lenovo? They might sell you a stick if it isn't too expensive (probably).

As I said RAM will always default to the slowest speed so if you pop a 2400mhz in with 1333mhz then both sticks will run at 1333mhz.

What about Lenovo? They might sell you a stick if it isn't too expensive (probably).

They are taking over prices, I'm wondering why they have put a 2400MHz stick in it when the solid one is 2133MHz that's confusing me a little.
Well, I guess that I need to re-search this a little and see if I can find what's the brand on the solid RAM my guess is Samsung but I can't bee sure.

Well they are selling the 16GB but for 250 Euro and any other RAM goes for 150 Euro, I don't understand why they are so expensive.
But now I know that the stick who is inside is 2400Mhz/CL17 and Lenovo also sells the same in 16GB.
But, one thing I can't understand is why they have a CL15 solid and the stick with CL 17 CL 15 is faster then CL 17 it should not bee a good mix.

Wow thats expensive but why are buying a new stick? I thought you fitted a spare or the original stick and the system was or is running smoother?

Wow thats expensive but why are buying a new stick? I thought you fitted a spare or the original stick and the system was or is running smoother?

I got the solid one 4GB and the original 4GB stick and I want to upgrade the RAM to a 16GB stick so I can have total 20GB as I'm using many Virtuall test Machine on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom