partition problem during installation

i tried installing XP MCE but it crashes halfway through. I'd partitioned my drive and now I can't recover the partitions, all it shows when trying to install XP is the small C: drive i made.

now when i'm trying to install Vista Home Premium, i can't detect any of the drives. What can I do? any ideas?

i have windows vista home premium. i ditched xp and replaced it completely. ever since the i installed the new operating system, none of my web pages fit the monitor. xp had a "fit to desktop" feature, but i can find it on vista. is there a way to get the pages to fit correctly??? thanx for any input you might have. j.r.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi, to liljangofett can you post rig specs please with as much detail as poss.
To jformony, two things either check your graphic drivers or, and this is probably the fix, right-click on your desktop, click on 'personalise' then 'display settings' . You can adjust your desktop although the common setting is usually 1024x768 depending on your moniter.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.