Windows 7 Password?

steven605

Banned
Just bought a Eee PC-1101HA with Windows 7 pre-installed, when start up the PC first time it wants an admin password to login? I have not created any and there is no password in the manuals!!! What is this?

Just bought a Eee PC-1101HA with Windows 7 pre-installed, when start up the PC first time it wants an admin password to login? I have not created any and there is no password in the manuals!!! What is this?

Nice support, thanks

I've merged your threads and posts to save confusion.. Please do not double post. Thankyou..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but you omly only 2 posts.

You hace to estalisj yoursef herebeforeI give out a passwoed rool

Hello,

Thats very strange. Normally, when you buy any PC with any Operating System such as Windows 7. It normally directs you to make a 'User Account'. There are two options. Option 1) You do a system recovery, which means your OS is reinstalled to its original factory settings, so this means that you would have to create a new user account. Option 2) Contact your Computer Manufacture and ask them why there is a password, then send back to wereever you bought it from and get a replacement.

Hope this helps.

Aikma

I'd contact the retailer that you got the machine from and explain your position..

Back
Top Bottom