Windows 7 pc died

smiler52

hi all first of all sorry if its the wrong place i have been doing some work on my second pc a packard bell imedia a5518uk well today the screen went off and the no signal message came up thought maybe it went off as i not moved the mouse for a bit so i moved the mouse and the wireless transmitter that flashes green when i use the keyboard and mouse did not flash so i tried the keyboard thinking maybe a bit more to it did not work by now i thought maybe it has froze so held the button for a force shutdown it would not turn off so had to unplug then when i plugged it back in the power light will not light up but i can hear and see the fans spinning around

You say you've been doing some work... do you mean work updating your pc, and such, or do you mean doing work with it? In case you've altered it, please give some details. The No Signal message can be almost anything, I've had it with a broken mobo and a broken CPU.

If you have made changes, one way would be to go back the road, and if it works, do one change at a time.

sorry i use it a test pc with beta software and things i playgames like railworks and other games and test routes and other things on there any way got it going again now turns out it was the psu

You need to get a new psu. If it was overloaded, or something dramatic happened, it may start working again by unplugging it both from the pc and wall plug, and then giving it, say, a few minutes, then plug it again. I once had such an incident, and my psu went alive.

Another thing is, if the warranty is still valid. In that case, contact the seller.

Back
Top Bottom