Windows 7 PC Games

philwhite

Does anyone know if there is likely to be any PC games made in HD quality like some of the console games.
When i see the TV commercial for COD World at War i assume this is the console version being shown as the graphics look awesome.
So lets assume you have a high end PC with a Blu Ray or HD DVD rom fitted it should be able to match the graphics quality providing you have the right hardware fitted.

Phil.

Hi Phil,
I did some googling around but couldn't find any info on HD related PC games although as you say there's plenty of stuff on the consoles. I didn't even realise games were being released in HD either console or PC...So in short...Wow!
I certainly hope that games will eventually get the HD moniker although doesn't that mean we will all have to replace our monitors for 1080p versions? I suppose it's easier to release a HD game for the console as more and more TVs are HD compliant.

kemical, after i posted that on here i did a bit of searching and it seems that PS3 games are on Blu Ray disc!!!!!!
That is a whopping file size no doubt, but surely a pc with enough HDD space and a Blu Ray drive should run something like that as long as the other hardware is a high enough spec too.
It would be good if a PS3 game workd on a pc i think.

Phil.

Back
Top Bottom