Pc Very slow after install 7....

Hi all and glad to find you.First topic from a windows seven beginner user.
But i have problems.I have download a seven DVD and i have installed to my laptop acer.All wend very good and nice.So i decide to install them to my pc.I start to install and after the 2 reboots when start again the pc is veeeryyy slow.All the hardware seems to install and recognized good.But even after 3 reboots warks very slow.
Then i try to boot at save mode.And works perfect.Searched all the parameters again and i cant fount anything to make them work smooth at the normal boot.So i arrived here, after a google search, at this forum to find help and maybe a solution.
The pc has a motherboard ASUS P5N32 SLI.
Hope someone have an explanation for this problem...
Thank you for reading my post and for any help.

satfoxy

reghakr

Essential Member
Did you perform a "clean" install or an upgrade?

'satfoxy',

Equally glad you have found this website.

Now, to your situation. I understand you downloaded the Windows 7 .iso & burnt it to DVD. You then installed it on a laptop. You then installed to a destop w/ the same DVD. IF, you got both machines running w/ the same key, I really didn't think that was possible. Unless a Family Pack, which a download certainly isn't, I always thought it was 1 key per 1 OS per 1 machine. Pls be so kind as to explain or clarify.

Anyway, slow in Normal Mode but, ok in Safe. Is this a home-built PC? Pls, supply its specs. Was 7 put in it via upgrade or clean install?

Thanks

Drew

"A scan a day keeps the nasties away!"
Home build pc.I have insert same key.
After a search at the forum i think it could be the grafic card.
Will try an other to see what is going on.
Thanks for the answers.

reghakr

Essential Member
Could you tell us the exact make and model of your graphics card/.

Motherboard specs would be helpful too.

Solved.
I did it :razz::razz::razz::razz:
I'm so happy.What i did?
I have search alot at this forum all my free time.I was sure that i could find the solution.
I boot up at save mode.
Then i went to my computer then properties,then my hardware,and i deactivate the two drivers instaled for the grafic card.
Reboot and VUALA.....everything was working perfect.This is all i did.
I would like to thak you all that have read my message.
I will still reading here at the forum.
A very big thanks to the poster off the topic where i found my solution.Sorry but as i have opened many pages i can find where i have seen it.

My best RGZ.

satfoxy

reghakr

Essential Member
Thanks for relaying the solution as it can help other with the same problem.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.