Windows 7 PFN_CORRUPT_LIST BSODs

Cuboido57

So I built this computer fairly recently. Before I had the graphics card ready to go, it all seemed fine, no crashes. Later when I had everything put in, I reinstalled Windows 8 and started to use it like normal. That's when these crashes started happening. Now I also use a DP10U tablet by yiynova from drawing. The crashes seemed to stop after I uninstalled the drivers. I got different drivers from the Yiynova site, and everything seemed fine for a few days until the crashes came back. I'd like to believe it's something else as i'd really like to keep using this tablet. But if it comes down to it I have a different tablet I can use.

I've run a few passes in memtest but they haven't seemed to come up with any big issues.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to put this in the Windows 8 forum!

Attachments

• W7F_05-08-2013.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 772
Last edited:
Hi,
just found your post. It's very late here so will look at your post in the morning.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C4, {20003, fffff8800107e2d0, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PTSimBus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PTSimBus.sys
Probably caused by : PTSimBus.sys ( PTSimBus+1ec3 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
looking through your dmps I noticed your bios is old:
BiosVersion = P1.30
BiosReleaseDate = 09/11/2012

Please update to latest version:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H77M/?cat=Download&os=BIOS

I also notice that many if not all of your drivers need updating to their latest versions. Use your motherboards website as a guide and google for the latest releases (or checkout the software update section)

Once you've updated everything try installing your tablet driver again but make sure you use compatibility mode if the driver is only for win 7 or below.

Best of luck. If you receive further bsod please include the new dmp files.. :)

Well I hate to say it, but it came back. Just turned my computer this morning and it sort of "hiccuped," went to BIOs, then went to BIOs again and Windows greets me with an error. Loaded up bluescreenviewer and it's the same PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error, with notskrnl being the main culprit apparently. I THINK I updated the drivers on most everything I could? Either way here's the files again.

Nothing's changed about my system other than my monitor taking a fall but otherwise it seems alright.

Attachments

• W7F_26-08-2013.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 763
Back
Top Bottom