photo DVD+R not playing on DVD Player

I just purchased DVD +R DVDs to put photos on, that I want to be able to play on a Panasonic DVD Player. The literature indicates that it will play DVD +R that has been finalized. I tried using the Windows DVD Maker and adjusted the speed to medium. and I also tried using the media center. The DVDs are not recognized on the Player. I did select the finish button while burning but what else am i supposed to do to close the dvd? the dvd burner is a blu ray and while it is capable of lightscribe i bought single layer dvds.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi Natalie,

try burning the DVD at 4x only.

I adjusted the speed as you recommended - 4X was the lowest speed. Interestingly enough I hadn't seen the choice of settings when I'd burned the DVD +R before. Anyway, this time the dvd player "said" "No Disc". So I'm looking for another suggestion.
The list of files that have been burned to the disk shows and there is a line stating that one file remains to be burned. It is the desktop.ini file, which if I try to copy it to the DVD+R doesn't work as it is in use. Somewhat misleading as it appears to be the listing of photos.
Other guidance? Thx

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.