please help, bosd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by nutcase06, Dec 20, 2011.

1. nutcase06

nutcase06 New Member

hello ive had a few bluscreens since installing new memmory, this first happened on win7 32 bit
    i also updated drivers before the first instant of bluescreen.

i later had to reinstall windows and so updated to 64bit, the problems persisted each time i would open the internet browser....

i then ran mem test on each memmory module and the results came back with nor failing ram.

i then found that the problem could have been caused due to me connecting to the internet via ethernet port because before that i would always connect using a netgear adapter. i found and uninstalled the drivers for the gigabit network port, and only used the netgear adapter to connect to the internet.

this seemed to have stopped the bluescreens.

now today i have had another bluescreen, few weeks since uninstalling the gigabit network driver.

this bluescreen happened as i was playing the witcher 2.

the only thing that has changed on my pc before this bluescreen, is that i have installed an extra set of speakers for the rear, setting up a 4 channel system.

please can anyone possibly help figure out what could actually be the problem.

i have attached the seven forum data files as well as jpegs of cpuz readings

kindest regards, nutcase06

Attached Files:

2. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer

Hello and welcome to the forums.
    How about starting by updating the following drivers
    ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE (expand utilities, about the 12th one down, ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit)
    scmndisp.sys 1/17/2007 Old Netgear Driver, often associated with Blue Screens try here WNDA3100 Model (that's your adapter I believe, if it doesn't have an update consider renaming to .OLD extension
    wacommousefilter.sys 2/16/2007 Drivers | Wacom Americas
    Rt64win7.sys 2/26/2009 Realtek
    If Blue Screens persist after tending to the above issues please;
    Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD.
    Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Test RAM sticks individually. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
    See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

1 person likes this.