Windows 7 Please Help me with BSOD

Ausam

Every time i start i start my computer it make the noise if u disconnected flash drive and there is drive on my computer pops and dissapear, i did the steps and i put them on zip

Attachments

• W7F_12-11-2012.zip
    795.5 KB · Views: 245
When i'm on the safe mode i keep seeing removable driver and it sound like removable driver been removed and plug in and out. and here is the new zip and thank you guys for help

Attachments

• W7F_13-11-2012.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 312
Thanks for that.

You have Windows 7, but SP1 (Service Pack 1) is not installed. Please follow these instructions: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) to install SP1 on your computer.

Your BIOS was last updated in January 2011 - I believe this is the newest BIOS for your system: Link Removed - Invalid URL but first check to make sure it is - installing the wrong version of your BIOS could be a problem.

You have 36GB of space remaining on your HardDrive - as a general rule of thumb I'd keep at least 10 - 15 % of free space on your Hard Disk. Please free another 9 or 10 GB of space of your HDD.

There are 2 devices that could be potential problems:

Consumer IR Devices ROOT\SYSTEM\0001 This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.
Security Processor Loader Driver ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.

Because your computer is made by DELL, there's no way I can think of to determine what parts are causing these problems (DELL adds many kinds of devices to their manufacturing process so I can't be sure). I suggest you call DELL regarding this problem.

Please disable Google Update and Bluetooth on startup. To do this:
In the Windows Search Bar, type in "Run" (without quotations).
in the Run box, type "msconfig" (without quotations).
Expand the Tab "Startup" in System Configuration.
Unclick the boxes "Google Update" and "Bluetooth".

Please disable your webcam (Instructions: facap, FastAccess Video Capture - disabled on reboot - Productivity Software Forum - Software & Operating Systems - Dell Community)

Please disable bluteooth drivers
Link Removed - Invalid URL

The Debug Analysis points to ntkrnlmp.exe (NT Kernel Multi Processor), where, apparently, the system generated a piece of information that the error handler couldn't detect, thus causing the BSOD.
Try using these instructions:
to test your RAM and Hard Drive for any errors.

Also try replicating the problem, and telling us what you did before the crash occurred.

Just to add a bit, usually having issues with Security Processor Loader is a sign of damage caused by a virus. Please check to ensure that there are no current infections on your system. If unsure, use these free scans: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back