Windows 7 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baohung205

hey!!!thanks everybody were read my's thread!!!
I can'n connect print from computer user win xp 32 bit to windowns 7 64 bit, help me!!!please , thanks very much!!!

1. My laptop are use windowns 7 ultimate 64 bit, connected to network
2. Computer was use windown xp sp2 connect to network anh print HP p2015d pcl 6e (it was share)
3. I was download driver print hp p2015d pcl 6x from website of product, and install in my laptop.

On laptop
1. Star/device and print/ add print.
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

2 windown search print on network

Capture3.PNG

3. I was select a print to connec
4. result a message box:
Capture4.PNG
after:
Capture4.PNG

Click cancel:
result
Capture5.PNG
I want question why?help me add this print
thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy!!!!!

Are you trying to print from your home network, which is what it sounds like. If that's the case then all PC's need to be on the same workgroup. By default on windows 7, it's WORKGROUP. On windows XP it's MSHOME, on windows XP Pro it's WORKGROUP. So you'll need to change the workgroup name on the XP PC. Or you can create your own workgroup name and change the name on all the PC's. Have a look at this.

Once this is done, then the Xp PC will find the driver and you should be able to print.

Why can’t my Windows XP Home computer see my Windows XP Pro system over the network? | Black Viper's Website | www.blackviper.com

Join or create a workgroup

Back