Please help with W7 7100 x86 activation/validation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I have gone through all the threads about "this computer isn't running a genuine version of windows", even though it's painfully tech for me sometimes, and I still can't find a solution. I get the message at logon, once a day, even though i have used an activator and deactivated the watermark and everything. At the control panel/system it doesn't tell me anything at all, the only clue I have is this pop up window. I've searched for the 7100 x86 patch from orbit but all downloads require payment and I'm not willing to do that. So, is there a patch that works somewhere else, or some other solution, do I need to re-install windows using another download, and if yes, which one, please help me, as I need this thing to be up and running by Monday cause I need to work and i've been struggling with this for two weeks now... any help would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I get the message at logon, once a day, even though i have used an activator and deactivated the watermark and everything. At the control panel/system it doesn't tell me anything at all, the only clue I have is this pop up window. I've searched for the 7100 x86 patch from orbit but all downloads require payment and I'm not willing to do that. So, is there a patch that works somewhere else
Please do not use this site to discuss illegal activation methods.

??? I am referring to what other people have posted here in these forums O.O I don't understand...

I think I see... it's ok for you to dance around "legal" cause you have the know-how, and you know where to draw the line, while me, no it's not fine, I should stick to getting hopelessly lost and paying through the nose for things that eventually won't even work cause I'm a dumb no-tech. Thanks. I thought that might have been the case. It's not the first time I come across this, I just happened to need some help this time and I made the mistake to ask. My bad. Forget it.

I think I see... it's ok for you to dance around "legal" cause you have the know-how, and you know where to draw the line, while me, no it's not fine, I should stick to getting hopelessly lost and paying through the nose for things that eventually won't even work cause I'm a dumb no-tech. Thanks. I thought that might have been the case. It's not the first time I come across this, I just happened to need some help this time and I made the mistake to ask. My bad. Forget it.

Please note that many other sites have the same rule. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.